Stabilizer arm adjustment pin

/ Stabilizer arm adjustment pin #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
Not sure of the technical name of this part. It is just the pin(s) used to adjust the 3pt stabilizing arms.

Mine has a c-shaped clip of sorts to hold it in place. One of them is slightly bent and I want to get some spares. (The clip bent, not the pin)

I can't seem to find them online. Are these unique to TYM? Can I just use another style of pin?

I'll try to remember to take a picture in the morning.

/ Stabilizer arm adjustment pin #2  
If you have a Tractor Supply around, they tend to have a good selection if the various pins and such.

/ Stabilizer arm adjustment pin #3  
The ones similar to this? I believe it's called Pipe linch pins.

1708298266969.jpeg

/ Stabilizer arm adjustment pin
Do you think one of these would work the same? I have a few of these around.

/ Stabilizer arm adjustment pin #6  
   / Stabilizer arm adjustment pin #7  
If you ever get tired of losing those pins, you can also do like Branson does as standard and attach a short chain or cable to the pin and to the stabilizer.

Mine used to have a cotter pin to lock the main pin in place. I lost a bunch of those and I realized it doesn't even need that cotter pin. I just drop the pin and be done with it.

IMG_20200927_120002.jpg

/ Stabilizer arm adjustment pin #8  
Linch pins. I managed to get one of those plastic box's with about 20 in at 4 different sizes, OK, made in China but even though I attach them with a bit of chain, I tend to loose them. I forget the price, but the box full was cheap.

/ Stabilizer arm adjustment pin #9  
If you ever get tired of losing those pins, you can also do like Branson does as standard and attach a short chain or cable to the pin and to the stabilizer.

Mine used to have a cotter pin to lock the main pin in place. I lost a bunch of those and I realized it doesn't even need that cotter pin. I just drop the pin and be done with it.

View attachment 853034
I do the same with mine. After the second time losing the retaining pin underneath, I realized that the adjustment pin fits in the hole in the arm snug enough that it will not rattle out. I've never had the pin pop out of it's position hole and it's been like that (with no retaining pin underneath) for probably 6 years now.

And I'm jealous that your wife lets you park your tractor in the kitchen Pedro!

Just kidding you about parking on the tile floor. Lol.

/ Stabilizer arm adjustment pin #10  
I do the same with mine. After the second time losing the retaining pin underneath, I realized that the adjustment pin fits in the hole in the arm snug enough that it will not rattle out. I've never had the pin pop out of it's position hole and it's been like that (with no retaining pin underneath) for probably 6 years now.

And I'm jealous that your wife lets you park your tractor in the kitchen Pedro!

Just kidding you about parking on the tile floor. Lol.
It's my home garage, but the kitchen is not far away!!

This was back when I built the loader. This garage is about 12 ft away from the shop while the bigger garage is about 200 ft away. So I didn't want to go back and forth 200 ft, probably 100 times a day due to all the stuff I forgot to bring with me.