Starlink

/ Starlink #2,611  
I also didn’t have Ethernet adapter installed, so installed it. And did reset on the WiFi settings. Still no option.

/ Starlink #2,612  
I also didn’t have Ethernet adapter installed, so installed it. And did reset on the WiFi settings. Still no option.
Are you on the Starlink WiFi, or a WiFi downstream of Starlink? I am sure you tried, but perhaps try to scroll down or try another device?

All the best,

Peter

/ Starlink #2,613  
Are you on the Starlink WiFi, or a WiFi downstream of Starlink? I am sure you tried, but perhaps try to scroll down or try another device?

All the best,

Peter

On starlink WiFi.

/ Starlink #2,615  
A47288C0-467A-4AE1-8B7E-B74C38850EF9.jpeg
It’s under settings advanced under your routers name.

/ Starlink #2,616  
IMG_5062.JPG

I don’t have that screen on my app

/ Starlink #2,617  
I expect it will work fine for a couple of devices. The wireless won’t cover a larger house and I need to have seamless coverage, so I bypass the router and go with a much stronger home network. I’ve done mostly Merakis but a couple of erro networks on the smaller places.

OK. Thank you!

/ Starlink #2,620  
How do you bypass SL? I see nothing in settings
You may have encountered a bug in the SL implementation. I suspect it thinks you are not "logged in" to your account with an appropriate name and password. It's also now happening to me, but I don't know why.

Just now, I tried to put my SL into bypass. It has worked before and I've done it a few times. But it won't allow that now????? The choice on the app for bypass is dimmed. And it says I am not logged in. On the login page, the name is correct but dimmed. I do notice the password field is also dimmed, but occasionally flashes which is odd. On another page, I get a message saying "Unknown Starlink."

I went to 192.168.100.1 but that tells me to make changes using the app. No help there.

The app advises if problems persist, reboot the router. So I rebooted the router. No change.

I've been having recent problems with remote access. I set it all up, it works great and I can remote access cameras from an offsite location. For about a day. Then it inexplicably stops. I thought this might be a fixed IP collision problem; however, now I am also wondering if it is related to SL "losing" its login credentials? Really have no idea- just a guess. Or maybe a fixed IP collision is somehow related to the lost credentials. ????

I'm stuck. I guess next step is to plug/unplug 3 times? Kind of like Dorothy clicking her heels? :D

Attachments

• SLnotloggedin.PNG
    SLnotloggedin.PNG
    248.1 KB · Views: 48
  • SLunknownaccount.PNG
    SLunknownaccount.PNG
    850.8 KB · Views: 43