Starting fluid

/ Starting fluid #31  
Nope, metal.
Not beefy enough then. Weak components. That should not happen. Maybe an upgrade will be offered soon. Kubota parts may work but they aren't cross listed on the parts.

/ Starting fluid
IP is not available anymore. But gears are.
I have a very experienced mobile heavy equipment guy coming hopefully tomorrow to give me a hand ( or should I say give him a hand ) 6EC7FD60-2B5B-4E69-A7C2-D589F8EAF8F3.jpeg

This is what I’m dealing with!
If anyone wants to see the whole process go to.

IPremoval-2881neches.com

/ Starting fluid
Yes I’m so annoyed with the whole situation.
There is so much to do with that tractor. Just when the weather is getting warmer!😬

/ Starting fluid #35  
Well the glow plugs are getting power 9 + volts. I’m going to call a couple of dealers tomorrow, I’ve had the best luck with a Kioti dealer in Washington about an hour away
Have to rent a trailer and winch it up.
The one close by is fairly new and I wasn’t impressed with the work ethic there!
I’ll post when I have more info!
Thanks everyone for your input. I know I can always count on the TBN family!👍🏻
Are the glow plugs drawing current? Voltage at the glow plug can be present with the plugs not working because they are open circuited.

/ Starting fluid #36  
I normally recommend to never use ether as it is so volatile it explodes in the cylinder and WILL cause damage. But, in an emergency, it's very effective.
WD 40 is often used in diesel shops for diagnosis purposes and is less likely to cause damage to pistons and rings.

/ Starting fluid #37  
If either is misused it will break parts. Lots of people break the piston rings then the engine like a drug addict needs more.
Like others said spray some on a rag and put it near the intake. Only for extreme situations or a tractor that was abused with it before instead of fixing the heating system.
Diesel starting diagnosis basics are white smoke with uniform puffs when cranking indicates fuel is present. Cranking voltage at the starter post should be 9.6 minimum. A rough way to check the heating system is to see if using it helps at all. Electronic fuel controlled engines are usually started without throttle advancement, mechanical pump injection systems need throttle advancement as temperatures cool. The operator should be ready to lower the throttle once it starts.
There is more but this is the basics. Hope it helps.

/ Starting fluid #39  
I normally recommend to never use ether as it is so volatile it explodes in the cylinder and WILL cause damage. But, in an emergency, it's very effective.
WD 40 is often used in diesel shops for diagnosis purposes and is less likely to cause damage to pistons and rings.
here we go with the WD40 again. Stuff is basically worthless. Have a gallon in the shop that is unopened and will stay that way.

/ Starting fluid
Thanks family for all your help!
My diesel guy couldn’t make it yesterday, he will be here tomorrow, will post when I found out what the hell is wrong! It’s looking more like the IP ( broken gear teeth) does anyone know where to get new gears? The injector pump is not available from Kioti anymore.😬