Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #161  
It is hilarious.

The alledged situation with EA is not but the expectation that Rich expressed that someone should go knock on the door when he refuses to pick up the phone is beyond hilarious.

And it's always possible that a lot of this started because EA made a business decision to stop being a paid advertiser on TBN and that got twisted out of porportion.
Well, it’s on multiple sights. Facebook pages for Kubota, Kioti, TYM and more all have stories of EA’s demise. Some posted IM messages from employees saying the doors are locked. No proof of the situation, but sounds legit. If I had bought via credit card, I would be on the phone trying to get a refund right now. Glad I didn’t buy. Was very tempted on the Black Friday sale to order a Wicked Grapple, and so glad I didn’t. Good grapples can be had locally.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #162  
Candidly, I refrain from doing ANY business with neighbors or relatives. Far as people / entities paying me for services rendered, my hay customer for years paid upon delivery and established himself as reputable so I adjusted his schedule accordingly. Referred to 'past practice sets precedent'. Been dealing with the same person for 7 years now without a hiccup. Of course you cannot 'repo' consumed forage, to make a statement like that is just plan ignorant. Not something I'm concerned about anyway.

Just glad I no longer have to deal with people who don't pay or whine constantly. Makes my life very uncomplicated.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #163  
In retrospect, I usually deal with ATI instead. They are very well established and actually produce assemblies for the major tractor makers and they produce a very stout tooth bar as well as a very stout SSQA attachment for various FEL's, I know, I have 2 of them as well as their tooth bar and it has pinned on cutting teeth that are easily replaceable as well.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #164  
In retrospect, I usually deal with ATI instead. They are very well established and actually produce assemblies for the major tractor makers and they produce a very stout tooth bar as well as a very stout SSQA attachment for various FEL's, I know, I have 2 of them as well as their tooth bar and it has pinned on cutting teeth that are easily replaceable as well.
And ATI also advertises on TBN. :cool:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #166  
Oh, it's Chinese no doubt. But I can say it has worked great for me. I couldn't see investing 3 grand when I got this one for 900.
If you don't mind me asking what is the max gallons of flow or flow range on your unit? I am going to be using this for my business and I have a feeling that a 10" stump planer is going to test one pretty good on some stumps.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #167  
I'm not certain. It didn't matter to me since I would not be approaching that number. I'm headed home today from Wilmington, NC and I'll look and let you know. How much is a stump planer for one? That sounds interesting.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #168  
Mine came with FF connectors and of course SS attach.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #169  
I called their phone number (828-464-1200) but only got a recorded message that no one was available to take my call. I was able to leave a message, so I gave my name, phone number, and order number and simply asked for status of my order and when I could expect delivery.

I also emailed Nate yesterday asking about this.

FYI, I noticed the following on the invoice I was emailed:

T.C. Corriher Implement Co. Inc.
DBA: Everything Attachments
1506 Emmanuel Church Rd
Conover, NC 28613
1-866-581-5818
1-828-464-1200

I never caught Ted's last name in the videos I watched, but I'm guessing "T.C. Corriher" is actually his name.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #170  
Well, it’s on multiple sights. Facebook pages for Kubota, Kioti, TYM and more all have stories of EA’s demise. Some posted IM messages from employees saying the doors are locked. No proof of the situation, but sounds legit
Yeah, right. I prefer to order through a local dealer who I will deal with face to face.

Obviously some do order implements and pay up front. If they are adults they presumably considered the risks of doing so when they decided to make the transaction. They considered the cost savings would be woth the risk. Life has it's pitfalls. If you are in the category of waiting for an EA order that was paid for and hasn't arrived I'm sorry.