Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #771  
I think the dead horse that's being beaten is this redundant thread. I believe what you are interested in is if the fat lady has sung or not. If she hasn't, she is damn sure warming up.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #772  
The majority of these posts are definitely beating a dead horse, or going in circles, or just petty banter back and forth.

BUT! The more active this thread is, the higher it should stay for SEO on a web search, so that other folks can find this and avoid paying for nothing.

Plus, I keep hoping more ex-employees will come join and give us their take. In any case there will be some real news at some point.

So, continue beating the horse, I say.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #774  
Maybe he is one of the unlucky ones that what was EA is holding(spent) his money.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #775  
I actually think EA had some pretty good attachments (especially their Pine Straw Rake and 6 way rear blade). I hope the company gets resurrected in an honorable way.

That said, I am not a fan of Ted and his management. My responses on TBN have largely in response to the Ted lovers - especially when they are whistling through the graveyard - nothing to see here - or dis the victims of this mismanagement or possibly fraud.

I hope the customers get their products, the employees get their jobs back, and Ted gets what he deserves (whatever that is)

/ Status of Everything Attachments #776  
Maybe he is one of the unlucky ones that what was EA is holding(spent) his money.
Maybe he should have gotten it back from the credit card co. But, since he didn't he can bash EA. I gues the name of this thread should be Bash EA.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #777  
My credit card company requires filling out a form and mailing it to them to properly file a claim for a disputed payment. I mailed that off over the weekend. Since I placed the charge back in September, 2023, I am not really expecting them to do anything. Would be nice, but not holding my breath.

In the meantime, I have to decide what to do. I really need to have a grapple for my tractor. Do I wait it out to see if EA pulls through this, or just go ahead and bite the bullet and order another grapple from another supplier. I sure as heck don't need two grapples, so it would be pretty awkward if I order another grapple from someone else, then get a notice from EA that the grapple I ordered from them is ready to ship. Yeah, probably being really overly optimistic, but I am a firm believer in Murphy's Law.

Rich, my sincere condolences on the loss of your wife and best friend.
On the grapple subject, I purchased an IronCraft 60 inch that I use on my TYM T25. It has met my expectations admirably. I had been interested in the EA Wicked Grapple and looked into ordering one last fall. When I discovered they wanted the full amount in front--and would charge my card immediately, it was a hard pass for me.
I must be right down the road from you.

Kim

/ Status of Everything Attachments #778  
I hope the customers get their products, the employees get their jobs back, and Ted gets what he deserves (whatever that is)
I know you just want your personal retribution from Ted. You want your "pound of flesh" out of him.