Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #44  
Yes, a suppressor to save your hearing is considered a FIREARM!!! Personally, I think they should be included with almost all firearm sales. HEARING PROTECTION ACT YES! Ineffective laws and false reporting NO!
I agree 100%. The $200 stamp is a NFA/ATF money grab and has no business being applied to a
suppressor. Period.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #46  
How in the world does waiting for a government anything, SBR, silencer, passport, building permit, have to do with having to pay in full up front when ordering a tractor implement that is not even manufactured yet? Would anyone pay in full up front for a tractor that isn't in stock or even manufactured?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #49  
How in the world does waiting for a government anything, SBR, silencer, passport, building permit, have to do with having to pay in full up front when ordering a tractor implement that is not even manufactured yet? Would anyone pay in full up front for a tractor that isn't in stock or even manufactured?

I've probably written something similar earlier in this thread, but I simply will not finance a company's manufacturing process. Whatever the market will bear though...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #50  
I purchased a grapple from EA a couple of years ago. I did not like the full payment at order time. The reason, a company can go bankrupt and I would be the loser, estimated delivery was well beyond the credit card contest time. I have bought their products before and they are well made, well painted and I qualified for free delivery. I would feel better with a deposit and final payment at shipping time.

Kevin