Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,071  
Your two examples aren't ecommerce companies. Rut manufacturing doesn't have a website and Kaufman trailers doesn't take online orders. I know because I have one of their trailers and paid when I went in picked it up in person.

If you can cite an ANY company that sells anything that takes orders on a WEBSITE that SHIPS and says "We only require an x% deposit." then I will eat my words. Until then, you're just whistlin dixie.

Actually relevant to the topic:

Judge grants temporary restraining order against Everything Attachments. Bank says Conover-based company owes nearly $10 million​

"Court documents filed in Wake County show the bank is asking for repayment of the loan, as well as possession of the company’s inventory."

If the bank gets the inventory it will probably go to auction before too long. Banks can't hold hard assets like that for too long.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,072  
Inventory???? All the fanboys on this thread said EA was a "custom" or "build to order" company. There should be no inventory in that case.

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,073  
Time to retire and not deal with people unless I feel like it....
This is really the difficult part, every new customer has different expectations. I had to hire a “go between”, took stress levels way down.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,074  
I think the website is an orphan. No credit card company will service them now. PayPal and Venmo all bounce back to the site. I won't enter a credit card number to test that though.
It's been paid for through mid-September, so it will likely remain until it's time runs out.
Come on, test it out. After all, visa or mastercard has your back and will refund the money :snarkiness applied:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,075  
I got a google notice showing a news cast that Everything Attachments has a restraining order granted by the their Bank.
Must be a very powerful bank. Around here only courts issue restraining orders. :LOL:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,076  
Nothing about our attachments or customer service has or ever will change. We are the best, make the best, and take care of our customers in the old fashioned American way.

Thanks for being a loyal supporter
this hasn't aged well....

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,078  
Inventory???? All the fanboys on this thread said EA was a "custom" or "build to order" company. There should be no inventory in that case.
Keep in mind that can be everything from raw materials to finished product. At best they had standard designs with multiple options though...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,079  
This is really the difficult part, every new customer has different expectations. I had to hire a “go between”, took stress levels way down.
That's my wife..... keeping me chill for 35 years

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,080  
Just curious, how many of you have pending, paid for orders with EA that have not been delivered, refunded, or successfully disputed with your credit card? Assuming @Rich_Z is one. Anybody else?
Would be a good NEW thread vs. one post buried deep in this old thread...