Steer on the loose.

/ Steer on the loose. #11  
Cows and horses will get out sometimes, at times lonely stragglers sometimes several.
What gets me upset is when one of these ******* comes up them and starts blasting
their damned horn and tries driving through them and scattering them and spooking them.
Doesn't matter if it's ours, a neighbors, or a complete strangers I stop and look for where
they might have come from, call 911 if no idea who's they are and then stay and stop or slow
traffic way down if they can't understand less then 5 mph they can sit and wait.

/ Steer on the loose. #12  
They seem to go in spurts. A while back there was a short period of time when I drove horses out of the road on 3 different occasions... and I don't know squat about horses. At least once I thought that I was going to get run over, but he turned at the last minute. i went to find the owner but she was already comiing with her other horse in tow... she said that's the easiest way to get the first to come back.

/ Steer on the loose. #13  
I lead them back to the stockyard with a bowl of grains.
Sometimes walking backwards a 1/2 mile gets tedious. LOL

/ Steer on the loose. #14  
I just got home and discovered that my pigs were out. First instinct was that they'd come back for breakfast but since they hadn't gone far I was able to drive one in, knowing that the other would follow. Just then one of the local cowboys went flying up the road at faster miles per hour, and I was glad that my black pig hadn't been standing on the road.

/ Steer on the loose. #15  
My next door neighbor in the city is one of those who thinks the rules don't apply to him. Any major celebration turns into shooting off fireworks for a few nights. I'd call the cops, but they would not address it.
I have one of those jackasses about a mile to the west of me. Nearly any holiday he's shooting off fireworks for hours in the evenings. It started on the 1st, Friday last week. I swear he must buy them by the semi load. He lives in an upscale (wealthy) development, and I'm surprised they haven't put a stop to it. He has to be dropping debris all over the neighbor hood. A sheriff's deputy lives in the same area, so I doubt calling them would accomplish anything.

/ Steer on the loose. #16  
We are in a high risk fire area this year due to drought and the local government has asked people not to set off fireworks because of the risk of wildfires. I was surprised - this year no one set off any fireworks. Not sure if it was because they were asked, or due to the fire danger or couldn't afford them. Somehow I think it is mostly due to being asked.

/ Steer on the loose. #17  
Amazing... same situation here but biggest private firework displays ever.

Miles away the air saturated with pyrotechnic smoke.

Every offramp from the freeways had signage reminded of high fire danger and fireworks illegal.