steering wheel spinner knob

/ steering wheel spinner knob #1  

gd165623

Anybody use one--good or bad ?

/ steering wheel spinner knob #2  
I have one on the Toolcat and the wife's Deere. Both of those are AWS and power steering. They can really be hand wreckers on a old tractor with mechanical steering.

/ steering wheel spinner knob #3  
They work great if you have to maneuver around obstacles quite a bit. Remember that with hydraulic steering, the knob will not stay in the location you originally mount it.

/ steering wheel spinner knob #4  
Like my suicide knob :) only time it's pain if wear jacket knob now and than get snag in opening.

/ steering wheel spinner knob #5  
I wouldn't be without mine. Love it!

However if you do not have power steering you better not have one on there. It will break your fingers right now!!

/ steering wheel spinner knob #6  
Anybody use one--good or bad ?
Yep. I've had one for 21 years on my machine. Tractor Supply sells a few of them. I'm sure they can be found elsewhere. Really handy (no pun intended), especially when doing loader work, or mowing around tight obstacles.

/ steering wheel spinner knob #7  
My tractor is so easy to steer I just use
my palm very fast don't think I would
ever put a knob on my steering wheel
think it would be a hazzard

willy

/ steering wheel spinner knob
stupid question--do you put it at 12 oclock or 6 oclock ?

/ steering wheel spinner knob #9  
I found a deal on ebay several years ago on wheel spinners. paid 28 bucks for 10 of the same kind that kubota brands as their own so everything has a spinner.

Word of advice is to pop the cap off the top and put a bit of grease or lube on the bearing or it'll rust and seize pretty easily.

stupid question--do you put it at 12 oclock or 6 oclock ?

If its a hydraulic steering tractor, it'll be at 6 when you put it on and at anyone's guess from then on. Personally I prefer 4 on a mechanically steered unit.