Storage in tube in loader

/ Storage in tube in loader #11  
Kubota uses them for KSR (Kubota Shockless Ride) soft ride loader accumulators.
We're talking about this tube:

EDIT TO ADD: Google "Kubota Loader Tube Storage" and there are pictures of a number of renditions.

Attachments

• IMG_6422.JPG
    IMG_6422.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 285
   / Storage in tube in loader #13  
We're talking about this tube:

EDIT TO ADD: Google "Kubota Loader Tube Storage" and there are pictures of a number of renditions.
My AGCO has an accumulator on that tube, so ?

/ Storage in tube in loader #14  
I've put a long handled shovel in my cross tube. Held it there with a bungee cord.

/ Storage in tube in loader #16  
So - Kubota doesn't.
Topic: “storage tube in a loader”, not “Kubota storage tube in a loader”.
Didn’t know it was “kubota only”

/ Storage in tube in loader #17  
Hay dude, just to clarify. does yours have the accumulator inside the tube or on the tube. I want to add a soft ride system to my tractor but I'm looking for ways to package the system. I want to make a system similar to wr long's confort ride but with piston type instead of bladder. finding space for two accumulators is tricky. plus being able to make a bracket that is not to complex to hold both those "heavy" components

/ Storage in tube in loader #18  
I use the cross tubes on the FEL for storage on all my Kubota tractors.

I use a section of 4" schedule 20 PVC pipe and two end caps. A stainless U clamp works as a handle:

P1060209.JPG

Glue the caps to the pipe and cut out a section as shown:

P1060210.JPG
P1060218.JPG

Spray paint with Kubota orange for a finished look:

P1060220.JPG
P1060221.JPG

P1090156.JPG
P1090158.JPG

Some sanding of the caps may be necessary to create a snug fit.

I've never had one slide out on it's own but just in case, a short piece of stainless cable with a carabiner can be used as a safety strap:

P1090155.JPG

/ Storage in tube in loader #20  
Has anyone rigged up a way to store stuff in the empty cylinder in the joint of your loader? I've seen the idea on Youtube but need details on how to cover the ends. Seems like a great place to keep a chain and other things.
Thanks.
YES Stonewall, I have a Kubota L2300 and my loader has that tube. I got 5 foot of 3 inch PVC, used my saws all to remove the top half, and got two 3 inch PVC drains to put on the ends. Now I have a tubular tray that I carry my tow chain in. You might put a couple of rounds of electric tape on the end you intend to open to keep it snug. OH ! important a 1/4 inch threaded eye bolt installed in the end you intend to open. That gives you a finger grab to pull open the tray. Works like it was designed to do.

Here is a link to give you an idea of how to make one for you.

Storage in tube in loader

here is a link to three photos showing my finished chain holder. I used a flat cap on the opening with a eye bolt. The cap is larger than the PVC pipe so it provides a stop as well from going in the tube. The opposite end has a drain piece which is the same size as the pipe and thus slides in and out with
the pipe and also acts as a drain for the tube. I love it! Good luck with yours! EZ to do.