STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #11  
Of course you realize that SPAM stands for "Something Posing As Meat" /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Joe in NH

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #12  
Of course you realize that SPAM stands for "Something Posing As Meat" /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Joe in NH

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM
SEEMS like there are more spam lovers than i thought. i like mine on fresh crusty bread, with a bit of horseradish and a few slices of bread and and butter pickel slices thrown on. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM
SEEMS like there are more spam lovers than i thought. i like mine on fresh crusty bread, with a bit of horseradish and a few slices of bread and and butter pickel slices thrown on. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #15  
Frank, that's something I've wondered about myself. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You hear all the jokes about it; few people admit to using it, and yet there's always lots of it on the grocery store shelves. I can remember it making pretty good sandwiches when fried a long time ago, but don't guess we've bought any in at least 20 years. I guess it's about time to try it again. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #16  
Frank, that's something I've wondered about myself. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You hear all the jokes about it; few people admit to using it, and yet there's always lots of it on the grocery store shelves. I can remember it making pretty good sandwiches when fried a long time ago, but don't guess we've bought any in at least 20 years. I guess it's about time to try it again. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #17  
I've heard it serves well as a lubricant for firearms!!?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #18  
I've heard it serves well as a lubricant for firearms!!?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Mmmmmmmmm. Fried in a little butter with mayo on white toast. Terrible for the insides, but great on the taste buds! )</font>

Exactly how i eat it ( when I eat it ). Only variation, is sometimes i add a slice of american cheese to it while it is still hot.

I've found they have a turkey product too..

Soundguy

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Mmmmmmmmm. Fried in a little butter with mayo on white toast. Terrible for the insides, but great on the taste buds! )</font>

Exactly how i eat it ( when I eat it ). Only variation, is sometimes i add a slice of american cheese to it while it is still hot.

I've found they have a turkey product too..

Soundguy