String Trimmers

/ String Trimmers #81  
5, maybe 6 of 10

Lots of power (at first). Used the orange blade head to cut some medium to heavy brush ... mix of Rose Of Sharon, Wysteria and junk weeds that had gotten overgrown; area maybe 15 feet x 5 feet and about 4-6 feet tall. Cut that down for the most part. Orange blades intact, neither broken.

Changed to the string/bump head and went after some grass around walks and planters. Got maybe 100 feet or a little more and it quit, battery dead. Maybe a little iover a half hour total but I imagine the brush cutting took most of the power out of it.

Recharging now and will try some more grass trimming later, or in the morning.

/ String Trimmers #82  
5, maybe 6 of 10

Lots of power (at first). Used the orange blade head to cut some medium to heavy brush ... mix of Rose Of Sharon, Wysteria and junk weeds that had gotten overgrown; area maybe 15 feet x 5 feet and about 4-6 feet tall. Cut that down for the most part. Orange blades intact, neither broken.

Changed to the string/bump head and went after some grass around walks and planters. Got maybe 100 feet or a little more and it quit, battery dead. Maybe a little iover a half hour total but I imagine the brush cutting took most of the power out of it.

Recharging now and will try some more grass trimming later, or in the morning.
Not very impressive if you ask me. I would probably kill a battery in 15-20 minutes with the stuff I tackle. The Chinese 2 stroke brush cutter/clearing saw I use is a real brute for about $150.