Strong grapple (last question i promise!)

/ Strong grapple (last question i promise!)
We rebuild a lot of trash truck boxes using Ar400, we use a dual shielded wire, typically lincoln 71m or elite with 75/25 but esab also has some good stuff.
There have been no issues with the duel shielded wires, had some issues in the past using short circuit mig.

Thank you! So AR400 is my decision to go. Guys, without your input I would have made so many mistakes!! Thanx again!

/ Strong grapple (last question i promise!)
   / Strong grapple (last question i promise!) #44  
Pressure problems are no different with flat face than AG. Actually you can release pressure on the male AG coupler. No way to do that with flat face. But they are easier to clean with less dribble.

/ Strong grapple (last question i promise!) #45  
Hello

Greetings from Estonia.
I also built a grapple myself.
Very good assistant on the farm.

TYM T433 HST - YouTube

Enjoyed your video! I am curious, though, what is the single hydraulic line that appears to enter the loader cross tube on the left side? Is the cross tube being used as a reservoir perhaps?

/ Strong grapple (last question i promise!) #46  
   / Strong grapple (last question i promise!) #47  
Enjoyed your video! I am curious, though, what is the single hydraulic line that appears to enter the loader cross tube on the left side? Is the cross tube being used as a reservoir perhaps?

This is a loader boom suspension. Very convenient to carry heavy things, loader swings up and down.
Inside the frame there is a hydraulic accumulator.

/ Strong grapple (last question i promise!) #48  
The .dxf is not uploaded yet. You can see the link, I put it there so I will not forget it, but there is no file yet(thats why it is red).
If you rush, you can download the 3D Master CAD above, and export the dxf files on your own. I plan to it this weekend. If you do it before then plz edit the page and upload them, it will save me some precious time!
Can you please add approved file types of
.zip
.dxf
.iges
.step
To your opensourcetools.org page I tried to upload conversions and it says not approved file type.

Thanks

/ Strong grapple (last question i promise!) #49  
This is a loader boom suspension. Very convenient to carry heavy things, loader swings up and down.
Inside the frame there is a hydraulic accumulator.

Interesting! Looks like that would take a lot of shock load off of the tractors front suspension.

/ Strong grapple (last question i promise!) #50  
I know this is an older thread and was wondering if you have a new link to the open source auto cad files.. I would love to print out a copy of the nesting so that I can have West Paris steel burn me out a plate so I can build this !!