Stuck loader joystick

/ Stuck loader joystick #1  

Claytonious

Tractor
Kioti DK6010SE HST Cab
So I just installed a WR Long 3rd function on my DK6010SE HST cab w/5521 loader. Now the damn joystick is frozen in place; will not move up, down, or to either side. I'm hoping the solution is something dumbly simple that I'm overlooking, and not done major malfunction in the loader valve. I did notice that it seemed frozen while I was tearing apart the joystick to replace the handle with the one provided in the kit if that information helps; i.e. I'm pretty sure it was in that state before I installed the new handle with the function buttons on it. Is there a manual lock on this model I might have activated or something? I was told by the dealer when I bought it that you never want to float the bucket to the ground and then park it because the way he put it "very bad and very expensive things can happen", so I'm hoping I didn't inadvertently float the stick while I was knocking around inside the cab, tearing out the seat and whatnot.

/ Stuck loader joystick #2  
Hmm, i know my dk45 has a latch mechanism that locks all handle functions. Ive hit it accidentally a few times…..

/ Stuck loader joystick
Hmm, i know my dk45 has a latch mechanism that locks all handle functions. Ive hit it accidentally a few times…..
What's that look like and where is it located on that unit?

/ Stuck loader joystick #4  
Its a simple latch that moves in or out
image.jpg

/ Stuck loader joystick #6  
Glad you got it fixed. I only use that lock when i remove loader so i dont dead head hydraulic pump