Stupid Things I Have Done

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #181  
Well, there's the time I was short on charcoal starter fluid, and applied some Coleman fuel after the charcoal was already burning. I had done this before, but used very little. This time, I had a bit too much and the fire came up the stream to the cup and lighted it on fire. I threw down the cup, spilling it on my hand, leg and foot. Luckily, only burned one hand and one sock.

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #182  
Well, there's the time I was short on charcoal starter fluid, and applied some Coleman fuel after the charcoal was already burning. I had done this before, but used very little. This time, I had a bit too much and the fire came up the stream to the cup and lighted it on fire. I threw down the cup, spilling it on my hand, leg and foot. Luckily, only burned one hand and one sock.
Remind me never to have you over for a barbecue!😂😂😂✌🏻

/ Stupid Things I Have Done

Yes. Be careful. I did that sort of thing once.

My wife then bought a bbq chimney and threw away all my lighter fluid!

MoKelly

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #184  
Yes. Be careful. I did that sort of thing once.

My wife then bought a bbq chimney and threw away all my lighter fluid!

MoKelly
I learned my lesson, needless to say.

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #186  
Yes, we have the right to remain silent. To bad we forget at times.

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #187  
I'm sure the other half advised you to remain silent after you were married.

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #188  
1627419895304.png