Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection?

/ Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection?
Sigarms, The package says it’s for IPhone XR. The case color is red. (the phone case from my previous post) If you want it, PM me an address and I’ll put it in the mail. It just sits in my desk drawer. It might require an additional glass screen cover, not sure, but it has directions in box.
*edit- I read the back of the box and it does come with a glass screen saver as well. It says the case is made from ‘Zinc Alloy’. I had just assumed it was Aluminum.
View attachment 793064
View attachment 793068
Very gracious offer and a very sincere thank you. The reality is I had already picked up a phone and a phone case last night.

For the most part, I've been happy with my otter boxes over the years as my phones have taken a dive onto cement before. That does however look like a interesting case you have and have never seen one like that before.

/ Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection? #33  
Not related to tge original question but I buy a phone on size, I have an IPhone 12 mini. Not small but it is smaller. Years ago I tried different phone cases for my belt, it seemed they would fall off my belt, the phone would fall out, or they would catch on something. I carry my phone in my front pocket and not all pickets are created equal, they need to be deep.

/ Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection? #34  
Watch will cell service was an additional $5 a month. I rely on that when out for comms. Phone stays in zipped up pocket.

/ Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection? #35  
Look up the term "facetious".

I'm familiar with the world trade organization, but have no clue what the world trade federation is.

I think your facetious just got played by some else being facetious...

Two can always play...

/ Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection? #36  
I looked it up! Boy o boy, my post is facetious now too. ;)
1680556477588.jpeg

/ Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection? #37  
I leave my phone in my truck. I had to carry a cell 24x7 for 25 years for work, I cut that cord when I retired.
I don't even have one for that same reason.

/ Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection? #38  
I use a Pelican 1040. I fits my cell phone, a small pad of paper, pencil with a little room to spare. It has a small carabiner on it and fits into my cargo pant pockets or clipped on my pants, And it's a BRIGHT YELLOW CASE.
1680618988509.png

Last edited:
   / Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection? #39  
I use a Pelican 1040. I fits my cell phone, a small pad of paper, pencil with a little room to spare. It has a small carabiner on it and fits into my cargo pant pockets or clippen on my pants, And it's a BRIGHT YELLOW CASE.
View attachment 793326
Is that waterproof as well? That would be excellent to use with earbuds. (y) Perfect for tractor work. No dust, dirt and it looks like it could handle a good fall.

/ Suggestions on a "bombproof" phone case that will offer great protection? #40  
I use a Pelican 1040. I fits my cell phone, a small pad of paper, pencil with a little room to spare. It has a small carabiner on it and fits into my cargo pant pockets or clipped on my pants, And it's a BRIGHT YELLOW CASE.
View attachment 793326
that's commitment.