Summit rear remotes on SA424

/ Summit rear remotes on SA424
Well, my new top link came in and on ine the rocker switch works fine but the joystick buttons don't work. It sounds like I have pressure on three of the buttons, but the cylinder will only extend on one outlet and not retract. I switched the plugs around bu

For the joystick control.
Take the plus’s out and stretch them out.
The two longest plugs are set.
And the shorter are a set.
Plug them back in and see if that helps.
I got with Summit's tech support and did that. The outer spool will work but no matter what I plug in to the center spool it doesn't work. They think it's the solenoids so are sending new ones out.

/ Summit rear remotes on SA424 #15  
Installed the Summit rear remote setup on my 424. No room on my rops due to the toolbox so I had to make a 2 x 2 cross bar and bolt it to that. These little tractors get full of stuff on the back pretty quick!
Any chance you can post or send me a copy of the install instructions? I have the SA-425 and I’m thinking about doing the install as well.

/ Summit rear remotes on SA424
Any chance you can post or send me a copy of the install instructions? I have the SA-425 and I’m thinking about doing the install as well.
I don't know if I have them anymore, but I can look. There are several youtube videos showing install of these, but I can't find one for a Yanmar. The hardest thing is finding your power beyond port, which is under the seat. Here is a link to a video of a guy doing a third function on his 324, this shows where the power beyond port is located.