Sunset photos

/ Sunset photos #111  
You are making me think about adding Washington to my retirement destination list. Once again, beautiful views!
No, no... stay away, enough Californications migrating north. I KNEW I shouldn't have posted. :laughing: Seriously, you won't like it here, not enough sunny days and never too hot or too cold. :D

/ Sunset photos #112  
You are making me think about adding Washington to my retirement destination list. Once again, beautiful views!

Western WA is a slice of God's country... the scenic grandeur, plentiful water and no poison oak round up my top three.

/ Sunset photos #114  
Sssshh! Quiet... we want to keep it that way! :laughing:

I've also found among my neighbors a live and let live attitude but they are all long time Washingtonians and have been very generous with advice...

/ Sunset photos #115  
I've also found among my neighbors a live and let live attitude but they are all long time Washingtonians and have been very generous with advice...

Not True! Weather sucks all the time too. Too hot in the very short summer(couple of weeks), too much rain and cold the rest of the long winter months(14). People tape their car horn buttons to the on position. Etc. Etc.

/ Sunset photos #117  
Not True! Weather sucks all the time too. Too hot in the very short summer(couple of weeks), too much rain and cold the rest of the long winter months(14). People tape their car horn buttons to the on position. Etc. Etc.
Baahaahaa.. exactly :laughing:

/ Sunset photos #118  
Sitting on our deck eating a BBQ ribeye with zucchini pasta and garden salad enjoying the view a couple nights ago. Most of the vegetables from our garden. Unaltered photos from my phone. Life is good!

View attachment 666764 View attachment 666765

Not my Photos but more from the beautiful Pacific Northwest - Whidbey Island last night 8/22/20 and the night before:
FB_IMG_1598197058723.jpg
FB_IMG_1598147292654.jpg