Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article.

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #31  
Kubota dealer just informed me that the delay for my tractor has gone from January to some time after May.

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #32  
This guy believes the shortages are manufactured!

willy

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #33  
Not sure if it's still the case but I had limited exposure to the car rental business back in 92. They changed inventory every 3 months.

News said they all sold their fleets when Covid started so now they got nothing to rent.
Yep, my buddy has a rental franchise and that is what he is living with.
Constant swapping vehicles to satisfy clients.

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #34  
I would pay more for that. AC and turn signals. Leave all the other automatic transmissions/governors/locks/alarms/sensors/electric windows/etc on the curb and I would be a happy man.
I’m in a new Ford Expedition and the auto trans runs fine UNTIL you need to slam it in reverse in an emergency. Then all kind of warning lights/illegal shift lights come on and you have to press the brakes , etc.

Miss the old column shifter that allowed you to do a J turn.

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #35  
It's more than just chip availability...lots of other inventory items are in short supply. I have an F150 that has a couple recalls on it. Something about a bad bolt in the passenger seat, and something about a leaky master cylinder. So I keep getting notices from Ford to get the recalls done...and the service department at my Ford dealer says the parts needed to fix the recall are still on backorder - been that way for months. Got friends with Polaris UTVs who can't change their engine oil because no one has any oil filters!
Blew a rear shock in April. On back order for 6 months. 6 months for a shock absorber. Still not here.
Glad it wasn’t something significant like a transmission

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #36  
I heard the CEO of Chase Bank say the supply chain problems are not going to get better until mid-2022. He expects disappointing earnings in Q4 and beyond.

MoKelly

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #37  
On the news today....CA ports going to start 24/7 now that enough trucks are showing up. Another problem is coming though, the warehouses are filling up so the trucks will back up there. They too said it will be a problem through 2022.

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #38  
Was at my local Walmart yesterday and they couldn't accept cash because they didn't have enough quarters to make change and they were handing out flyers at the front entrance looking for people to fill $15/hr jobs. And there wasn't a single manned checkout in the entire store.

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #39  
Was at my local Walmart yesterday and they couldn't accept cash because they didn't have enough quarters to make change and they were handing out flyers at the front entrance looking for people to fill $15/hr jobs. And there wasn't a single manned checkout in the entire store.
Pay attention to large retailers not taking cash. Huge talks on digital dollar going on it’s happening in lot of other countries around us now. Digital transactions are visible to many companies and governments in these other countries . If it’s hassle to transact purchases in cash due to change shortages nationwide. We are forced to use debit or credit card. This too is digital transaction but limited to your banking institution. Us Digital dollar would change this if issued from federal reserve.We would have big brother looking in more than many of us would agree with. Inconvenience not having change (coins) has been issue for over a year. More like we are being pushed away from cash transactions in larger retailers. Are we seeing end of paper dollar in coming years. What is everyone else seeing out there.

/ Supply chain issues not ending soon - Case and New Holland in this article. #40  
My RK store had one 21, one 25, two 37s and one 55, plus an assortment of implements. Kioti had stuff on the lot, but I'm not familiar with their models. JD had some models, but maybe not as many as other times I've been by there. I saw at least two 1025s and several bigger machines. Didn't go past the other orange store and the NH and Massey dealers are much father away.