Supply is getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Supply is getting better #41  
There is going to shortages until we can beat deadbeats globally. They can not go to work and live off of unemployment at the same time. But probably not a good discussion for this forum.

/ Supply is getting better #42  
The new universal excuse

/ Supply is getting better #45  
I ordered roockwool insulation, like 36 bags worth. I was told “at least 41 days, we will send you an email WHEN WE KNOW FOR SURE’

/ Supply is getting better #47  
I ordered a custom recliner in JULY ... projected delivery was this month. No word so far.

/ Supply is getting better #49  
There is going to shortages until we can beat deadbeats globally. They can not go to work and live off of unemployment at the same time. But probably not a good discussion for this forum.
Federal Unemployment funds went away last summer and state unemployment has a limitation. Covid related unemployment has been over for half a year, yet people still blame it for lack of workers. Many people retired during the past few years and most baby boomers are no longer in the workforce.

Last edited:
   / Supply is getting better #50  
I ordered a custom recliner in JULY ... projected delivery was this month. No word so far.
I ordered a 12x10' overhead door on June 27 and it finally showed up a week before Christmas...and it wasn't what I ordered (I spec'd windows and the door was solid).

Status
Not open for further replies.