Support-stand for two wheel -tractors: Available ? ? ?

/ Support-stand for two wheel -tractors: Available ? ? ? #11  
Here's a transport wheel I made for my 739 that is a lot nicer than just a stand because you can drive the tractor with it in the down position. It pivots up for when you don't need it. Had to remove the plastic BCS cover. Used half pieces of pipe to mate up to the BCS frame tubing. Clamped everything together and tack welded it on the machine. It was a bit of a project but would not be without it.

Attachments

• IMG_0468.JPG
    IMG_0468.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
   / Support-stand for two wheel -tractors: Available ? ? ? #12  
Wow, that’s nice.

/ Support-stand for two wheel -tractors: Available ? ? ? #13  
My Gravelys have the stand built in,,
it is right behind the tire, a simple "L" shaped rod, with a hand tightened set screw,,

r2353IF.jpg

It would be incredibly easy to copy,,

/ Support-stand for two wheel -tractors: Available ? ? ? #14  
Hi bamsefar1 ;)

I have had a BCS 740 for more than 12 years now, and I was very surprised to see a 2-wheel tractor that looked almost like mine, but wasn’t.

It is a known fact I think, that many products that are sold around the world are produced - or partly produced - in China, although they are sold as being produced somewhere else. Do you know for a fact that the BCS 740 is made in China?

Looking at the domain names on the videos that you have linked, I suppose that you are living in Norway?

I like the disc-brakes! How cool is that with disc-brakes on a 2-wheel tractor 💪

The tractor sold in Norway by wee.no could be this one: https://en.hongyuetools.com/guoyuanjixie/112.html

A quick look at the tractor and the implements available, shows similarities to products that we are familiar to from other brands, therefore I think it will be difficult to find this tractor for sale in the US, Canada and the EU.

Best regards

Jens

/ Support-stand for two wheel -tractors: Available ? ? ? #15  
I built this one, very similar to NibbanaFarm. A simple plate bolted to the bumper, the rest just pipe and threaded rod, what ever I had laying around. The wheelbarrow was also homebuilt years ago, one of the most useful implements for year round use. The oil is not from the BCS, changed a filter on a Kubota and made a mess.

Attachments

• U0LVxrfSRjyfoUlGNxSKZw.jpg
    U0LVxrfSRjyfoUlGNxSKZw.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
   / Support-stand for two wheel -tractors: Available ? ? ? #16  
You guys are much more skilled and/or handy than I am! Both of these supports look great.