T273 - Another broken driveshaft/input shaft

/ T273 - Another broken driveshaft/input shaft #31  
So here is the telescoping version on the Mahindra eMax 25.

$500+ for the whole thing. It might fit but it also comes with the fan.

I may just order a TYM shaft.

The TYM shaft is around $230 US Don't know about shipping to Canada though.

/ T273 - Another broken driveshaft/input shaft #32  
A TYM shaft is on its way from another part of the country. There are no dealers near here. $250

/ T273 - Another broken driveshaft/input shaft #33  
Be sure to cut the hole if the floorboard doesn't already have it as mentioned by Bud. A big hole saw (like 4 inches or more) will do.

/ T273 - Another broken driveshaft/input shaft #34  
I just turned over 500 hours on my T273 and literally within the next hour I experienced what I am almost certain is the driveshaft problem described here. I was brush hogging, stopped, backed up, and when I stepped down on the pedal to go forward it made the sound of grinding the edge of gears (or shaft splines) and will not move forward or backward. I immediately shut it down and looked for broken parts or hydraulic leaks and found neither. I started it back up and all the hydraulics function normally, but the metal to metal sound of barely trying to put a transmission in gear with the clutch out is constant, so I quickly shut it back off, towed it to my shop, and started searching this forum for answers.

If I had only known, I sure would've replaced it before it happened. I have researched online and have only found the driveshaft part #13182102100GB at ET-Parts for $618.73 + 36.20 tax + 14.95 shipping via UPS Ground or USPS. Total $669.88!

Since the last previous post was Oct 2015, and the price then was "around $230", I will assume I will be paying the new Bidenflation price of 3 times that? Any help of a source to find one for any less $$$?

I will be contacting our local TYM and Mahindra dealers here in Springfield, MO tomorrow morning to see if they can, 1- Get the part, and 2- Save me any money. Good grief! TYM really should notify tractor owners if they have a tractor with a known issue, even if they won't warranty the repair. I would much prefer to know and perform the preventative repair and possibly save additional issues that may well cost more to fix than the tractor is worth.

/ T273 - Another broken driveshaft/input shaft #35  
I just turned over 500 hours on my T273 and literally within the next hour I experienced what I am almost certain is the driveshaft problem described here. I was brush hogging, stopped, backed up, and when I stepped down on the pedal to go forward it made the sound of grinding the edge of gears (or shaft splines) and will not move forward or backward. I immediately shut it down and looked for broken parts or hydraulic leaks and found neither. I started it back up and all the hydraulics function normally, but the metal to metal sound of barely trying to put a transmission in gear with the clutch out is constant, so I quickly shut it back off, towed it to my shop, and started searching this forum for answers.

If I had only known, I sure would've replaced it before it happened. I have researched online and have only found the driveshaft part #13182102100GB at ET-Parts for $618.73 + 36.20 tax + 14.95 shipping via UPS Ground or USPS. Total $669.88!

Since the last previous post was Oct 2015, and the price then was "around $230", I will assume I will be paying the new Bidenflation price of 3 times that? Any help of a source to find one for any less $$$?

I will be contacting our local TYM and Mahindra dealers here in Springfield, MO tomorrow morning to see if they can, 1- Get the part, and 2- Save me any money. Good grief! TYM really should notify tractor owners if they have a tractor with a known issue, even if they won't warranty the repair. I would much prefer to know and perform the preventative repair and possibly save additional issues that may well cost more to fix than the tractor is worth.
The manuals Operators/Service/Parts for the T233 and T273, are readily avaialble if you search for them.