T4 T5 TS TL TD TN what's the latest?

/ T4 T5 TS TL TD TN what's the latest? #11  
We took delivery last spring, they had 4 of them and I picked the one with the hydraulic connections on the loader,
the power shuttle and the gearing on this tractor is spot on for all the light work we are doing, I like loader
work with this and the mowing.

I did not see any option at the time for the dual command transmission. I dig through the owners manual and the shop
manual and see if I see any info on this.

I just went though the owners manual and all my shop manuals and it's not listed.

Last edited:
   / T4 T5 TS TL TD TN what's the latest? #12  
Just to add to the discussion. I purchased a 1K hour T4.75 last year mainly to brush hog our two farms. It is a tier 3 unit made in 2012. I believe it is made in Turkey. So far it has been excellent. The only issue so far has been blowing out the washer hose that runs from the pump the the windshield. I currently run a 10' Titan brush cutter with it.

My tractor has the parking brake integrated into the shifter. So far I have had zero issues with it. Sometimes you have to rock it a little to engage. I typically put my FEL bucket down anyway in addition to using the parking brake.

The T series has a lot going for it. The cab is very comfortable and very well laid out. As I understand the Tier 3 units are down a little on power in order to meet emissions. I think that my unit is around 72 HP at the engine and around 62 or so at the PTO. I've not had any instance in running out of power. According to my dealer it was traded in on a T 4.95 to get more power for pulling a round baler. I think it is telling that the farmer who traded it in stayed with New Holland since my dealer sells both Kubota and New Holland.

My tractor was set up with the rear radials set to the widest position and loaded. It makes for a very stable platform. The FEL is strong to say the least. I plan on keeping it unless I could trade for a 95 if I wanted to upgrade to a 15 foot brush cutter.

Good luck in your search. Condition is most important in a used unit as you well know. Personally I would pay more for a used unit I know the history of.