T474 Cab owners

/ T474 Cab owners #1  

Texasmark

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford: '88 3910 Series II, '65 3000; '07 6530C Branson with FEL, 2020 LS MT225S. All Diesels
Wondering how 2020 or higher T474HC instrument panels show engine temperature. I have a friend with a Branson 4815 and research is telling me that the first cab versions of this Branson model used the TYM instrumentation with the analog type tachometer prior to implementing their fully digital display. Rumor has it that there is only an idiot light hidden in the Branson panel that comes on when you OT.......if true a real bummer for a tractor's engine temperature monitor. Have been on the Branson site but thought I would try this one. So the question is, how do you owners read your engine temp.

Comments appreciated.

/ T474 Cab owners #2  
My 2020 cab model has Info button to the left of the steering wheel and it's a digital display in the center.

Tim

/ T474 Cab owners
My 2020 cab model has Info button to the left of the steering wheel and it's a digital display in the center.

Tim
Are there 2 rectangular white background digital displays on the console?

/ T474 Cab owners #4  
Nope, one white square background with black digital displays. Doesn't sound quite the same.

Tim

/ T474 Cab owners