Taurus G2C for $154.99, any good?

/ Taurus G2C for $154.99, any good? #11  
That’s cheaper than a hi point and three times the gun..

/ Taurus G2C for $154.99, any good? #12  
Any gun "that" I'd buy with the possibility of losing I would NEVER EVER fill out paperwork for. Completely legal depending on FTF laws within your own state. That's just me and my tin foil hat though.

Exactly. Sounds like a Labor day trip to Hillsville. :thumbsup:

/ Taurus G2C for $154.99, any good? #13  
Having spent the better part of a day walking a twelve acre field looking for a billfold I am very hesitant to carry anything very valuable while driving a tractor. That is why I won't carry my Glock or S&W with me. Just too much money to be lost and I am a notorious cheapskate. I usually carry a single shot .410 pistol in a cross draw holster but haven't shot anything with it. There is one place we mow that is on the backside of nowhere that I have caught people stealing from the barns there. Also a lot of dope grown in that area. But the main reason I would want it is because I suspect a nearby house has some methheads living there.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate methheads? Had to work with several over the years until we could get them fired or they got themselves arrested. We had a couple stop and talk to us last year while we were mowing and I did not like the way they acted. Did not make much sense when they talked.

Anyway, I have just traded for a Glock so I doubt if I can swing another one this quick. SWMBO would find that extravagant.

RSKY

So I think my life might be endangered by some whacked-out druggie in the near future, what's the cheapest gun I can buy?

Take a Glock, and buy the grip plug to fill the hole in the grip base. Before you install the plug, drill a couple 3/16 holes in the base and run a boot lace through them, then tie it off to itself. Use it as a lanyard - if the gun falls out of your holster (you DO wear a holster, right?) it will let you know. If it catches in/on something, the lace will break - so no worries about getting dragged.

This is not a scenario you should go cheap on - unless your life is only worth $200 to you and your family.

/ Taurus G2C for $154.99, any good? #14  
So I think my life might be endangered by some whacked-out druggie in the near future, what's the cheapest gun I can buy?

Take a Glock, and buy the grip plug to fill the hole in the grip base. Before you install the plug, drill a couple 3/16 holes in the base and run a boot lace through them, then tie it off to itself. Use it as a lanyard - if the gun falls out of your holster (you DO wear a holster, right?) it will let you know. If it catches in/on something, the lace will break - so no worries about getting dragged.

This is not a scenario you should go cheap on - unless your life is only worth $200 to you and your family.

Precisely! And take the dam thing out and learn how to use it, learn it's good points, bad points and eccentricities...preferably after a short course on gun safety.

/ Taurus G2C for $154.99, any good? #15  
[/B]

Precisely! And take the dam thing out and learn how to use it, learn it's good points, bad points and eccentricities...preferably after a short course on gun safety.
Amen!