TBN ers most civil people on net?

/ TBN ers most civil people on net? #11  
I have to agree.

In fact early in the morning while my wife is doing her morning ironing she reads over my shoulder. Her comments to friends and family when I recommend TBN is about how nice and polite everyone is here.

I've been online more than a week. I've visited more than one forum. I've never found anything approaching TBN for quality of managment or members.

I'd like to think it's "birds of a feather" in action one oh one and two oh two about to catch three oh three.

/ TBN ers most civil people on net? #12  
No doubt the folks on this board are the best. Example, on other boards and news groups, veteran posters feel the need to belittle newbies. On this board, many members are standing in line to help newbies become veterans. No class warfare here.

/ TBN ers most civil people on net? #13  
I have to agree with all of the above statements. I have the highest regards for this site and the information that is shared within.

Keep up the good work.

Dan

/ TBN ers most civil people on net? #14  
Neil, by planes do you mean airplanes? If so you might try the matronics.com sites. He has an e-mail board for virtually every type of Experimental. They are not terribly fancy but they work very well and only occasionally erupt into a flame war which usually resolves itself with everyone kissing and making up. Aviation is a very small community so usually the trouble makers are soon booted. Without an occasional fight this place has become boring, hey, JD drivers wear pink underwear, there is some mud in your eye JMIII /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif . J

/ TBN ers most civil people on net? #15  
<font color=green>...there is some mud in your eye JMIII ...</font color=blue>

Hey J... those are fighting words... unless of course it's <font color=green>green mud...</font color=green> /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ TBN ers most civil people on net? #16  
No John

I meant crap - not manure /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

hahahahahahah

Tres Crows - I'll have a look there. I was more looking for a place for pilots (especially students) to chat about things.

Any ideas..........

So far I have managed to find places where guys yak about plane crashes but there is onyl so much of that you can handle !!

Cheers

/ TBN ers most civil people on net? #17  
Neil, what can I do to get you to build an RV7A or 9A? I think you really must need one and as a new student that you are the RV9A is perfect. They come out of the box predrilled by computer CNC equipment, skins and structure!!!!!!!! I don't know any chatty airplane sites that are not full of old men with big watches and "I am the greatest pilot you poor thing you" syndrome. I got to get me a bigger watch. If you want more info send me a message private with your e-mail and I will send you the web sites about Vans RVs. J