TC33DA power steering hose

/ TC33DA power steering hose #11  
The D makes it Deluxe w/Super-Steer. The A makes it the next generation in the series.
1st the hose. No they are not reverse threaded and, with the engine off, turning the wheels right/left should relieve any pressure.
2nd, there is no high pressure hose to cylinder. They both deliver high pressure to the cylinder depending on which way the cylinder is being directed. Do you have an external leak?
If not, it sounds as though the cylinder may be leaking internally, meaning the fluid is pushing the piston inside one direction, but the fluid is bypassing to the other. Remove the cylinder and reseal or have it resealed.
Your description isn't thorough enough to determine. It could be the steering motor in the column. Does the steering wheel move by itself or does it just not steer when you turn the wheel in the intended direction?
Or, are you saying that with the engine off, the steering wheel returns back when you try turning it? This would be normal.

Better check on the model designations, TT. Super steer is NOT designated among the TC models.

/ TC33DA power steering hose #12  
Okay everyone, thanks for the refresher. I mixed up the Deluxe designation with the S designation from the TN series.
Meanwhile, hopefully golferdrone got the hose off successfully.

/ TC33DA power steering hose #13  
I have a leaky flexible (rubber) power steering hose on my Tc33da. It looks like it’s possible but hard to get to the connectors to replace the hose. I really don’t want to remove the radiator etc just to get to the hose. Is this possible?