TC45D 16LA and Bradco 509

/ TC45D 16LA and Bradco 509 #11  
Makes one wonder why a 14-17 k tractor, 3k loader, and a 8k backhoe would go for 5k with a cracked rear casting. The backhoe and mount used is easily worth 5k. I'm sure a repair shop could fix it for four grand or less if they found a used casting. For an owner to sell this cheap just doesn't make any sense.

He decided he doesn't want/need/can't afford the tractor and he just cashed a big insurance check for physical damage based on a dealer's repair estimate using all new parts. Now he wants rid of it.

To skinnr; disagreement is fine, differing opinions make the world go round.

/ TC45D 16LA and Bradco 509
OK so the guy is a golf course equipment dealer. He buys and sells used golf course equipment. The tractor came off a couse in Nevada. The hired help broke the tractor and did not tell anyone until the warranty was up. Course owners did not want to pay the $4000 estimate to break the tractor down and replace the case with a new one($2600). They sold this tractor to this guy as a parts tractor with a good backhoe. Guy I bought it from just wanted the hoe but I worked a deal for the whole package. I realize how much thigs cost, that is why I bought it. I know i could sell it for parts for more than I paid for it. Thanks for all the entertaing theories and opinions but somtimes people just make smart purchases at the right price.