TC45D

/ TC45D #11  
Dweeb,
I forgot to mention that the 88 inches is with the rops down, if up, the height is about 98 inches. Sorry, Guess I have been looking at this tractor to long, eyes nearly crossed. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif If I can answer any other questions, just ask.

/ TC45D #12  
James, thanks for the info. I can't wait until Saturday to take one of these bad boys for a ride. I will actually make the purchase from a dealer that is about 10 miles away but he currently does not have any in stock. He sold the first one he got in to a local golf course. He does have two more on order but the closest dealer with one is about 75 miles away. Just for kicks I will also swing by a Deere dealer and take a look and ride on a 4400.

Thanks again for the info.

/ TC45D #13  
What is the lift capacity(s) of the 17 LA loader? Its going to be a tough choice between a TC45D or Kubota 4610 HST

/ TC45D #14  
First, are you going to get supersteer? The 17la loader has to be used with supersteer. It's lift capacity is 1955lbs. If you do not want supersteer, the 16la loader is used and it's lift capacity is 2000lbs. The difference in the lift is that the 17la loader reaches out a little further to accomadate the supersteer feature. So far, I have been pleased with mine. It's one tough toy, err...I mean machine. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif