TC45DA Electric Two Speed

/ TC45DA Electric Two Speed #12  
What I am pointing at is this part #SBA340015990.

Yes that is the HI/LO Solenoid Valve... should be 2 wires coming off the round Solenoid that have bullet connectors on them connecting them to the harness... The square part is the valve block & has the hydraulic piping going to it.

/ TC45DA Electric Two Speed
Yes that is the HI/LO Solenoid Valve... should be 2 wires coming off the round Solenoid that have bullet connectors on them connecting them to the harness... The square part is the valve block & has the hydraulic piping going to it.
It’s interesting that NH shows it is for both gear and HST tractors and some loaders.

I wonder what i is used for on a gear drive tractor? On loaders I guess it’s for a third function.

/ TC45DA Electric Two Speed #14  
@dieselscout80 - not sure the reason for that but here is the excerpt from the Service Manual...

Attachments

• New Holland TC40 HI-LO Solenoid Valve.pdf
    126.4 KB · Views: 61
   / TC45DA Electric Two Speed
Well we been busy with wind storm damage, vacation and getting a new home HVAC system.

Monday I was cleaning up the down tree limbs and tried the high/low switch again and it worked fine even though I hadn’t done anything to fix it and it worked on Tuesday too. I guess I‘ll just monitor it.

/ TC45DA Electric Two Speed #16  
Glad it started working. Like was said, it is in Low unless the Hi/Low solenoid is activated. In case it happens again, here is what the service manual says.

1691065468053.png