Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,821  
I had a boss whose mother was Danish. He had some of that black, very salty, licorice also. It’s actually pretty good but you won’t eat a entire bag of it in one sitting.
wanna bet ? :)

DZ (double salt) is the best - a staple as a kid, TZ (triple salt) is okay too in moderation

I used to dip them in chocolate to surprise my non-Dutch friends, yes, I'm that kinda friend :) :) :)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,822  
Recently I was in Pompeii. Really exiting.
Watch those 2 videos:

Really love British documentaries. So smooth and straightforward plot line.

Just one thing. Our tour guide has other explanation on dicks than Mary.
Basically Romans were pagans and there were a God of fertility they worshiped (I already forget the name). Fertility = biggus dikkus 😎
Now modern days medicine use the name of that god to name an issue when man has constant boner :) Actually not that funny as it is related with blood vessels clogging

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #1,823  
Satyriasis? Satyr Half man/half goat?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,825  
Bacchus was the party god back then....

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,827  
Cowboy Logic (y)
Cowboy Logic.jpg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,828  
The mask that was worn by the character Michael Myers in the Halloween movie series was a Captain Kirk death mask.

Neat story and funny interview with William Shatner too.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,830  
It is illegal in Switzerland to own just one guinea pig. You are required by law to have at least two. :)
Guinea pigs need love too. Like horses and a bunch of other critters who are pack animals, they don't do well being alone.
Dogs...well they consider we humans as part of the pack