Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,071  
I have a couple of sport cars I enjoy driving on the back roads. I can do an hour drive okay. 2 hours is pushing it. The seat and the pedals are at the same level in these cars. My Van is way more comfortable for me physically. Can't believe I drove a foreign 2 seater across the USA when I was a kid. 😎

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,072  
049EDD34-8B97-43DB-BCF7-A47CC0AA4518.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,074  
Wow, what a gorgeous car! The mileage seems incredible.
(A very happy looking truck driver there, too.)

All the best,

Peter
I have one advertisement for the Bantam 60 roadster… 60 miles per hour and 60 miles per gallon…

My niece pictured is the same that asked for tools to fix things…

We were off to Ironstone vineyards show…

Sometimes you just need another pair of hands…

Loading the cars on the rollback she did the steering and even at her size was able to step on the brakes for me once the cars were in position.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,075  
I'm your age, my Mustang was no problem with it's 5 ft door and cavernous interior. Not as easy in the Porsche or the Cobra with a 3 ft door and side pipes. But I do it for the love of the cars.
Your lucky if you are still in good condition. Some people maintain a decent weight but it's the wrecks and hard miles that have taken their toll. Or arthritis and spondylosis.
Cobra side pipe nasty burn for a kid getting out… still have the scar.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,076  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #5,077  
Wow, what a gorgeous car! The mileage seems incredible.
(A very happy looking truck driver there, too.)

All the best,

Peter
My grandfather bought Mom a Cushman scooter when she was a teenager working downtown and going home it wouldn't make the hill, this 6'6" fireman would have to give it a push. That guy was my father in law!
Then he bought her a Crosley made in Indiana, new I think he said $700, also underpowered. As a kid I remember the Austin A35 they had. A little more power, similar to my Nash Metropolitan.
2023_07_29_11.38.46.jpg
2023_07_29_11.36.56.jpg
2023_07_29_11.40.30.jpg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,078  
My grandfather bought Mom a Cushman scooter when she was a teenager working downtown and going home it wouldn't make the hill, this 6'6" fireman would have to give it a push. That guy was my father in law!
Then he bought her a Crosley made in Indiana, new I think he said $700, also underpowered. As a kid I remember the Austin A35 they had. A little more power, similar to my Nash Metropolitan. View attachment 813404View attachment 813405View attachment 813406
Crosley auto production survived WWII and was the company you could buy a radio, record-player, appliances to automobiles..

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,079  
I still have a Crosley up right freezer in use.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,080  
I still have a Crosley up right freezer in use.
Same here keeping company in the garage with a tabletop radio and 1950 convertible.

Anyone have a Crosley Icy Ball?