Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,221  
What it really comes down to is that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
Weren't you the guy who posted, "I'm okay with income equality, if you're okay with effort equality"? :ROFLMAO:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,222  
You know what they say about assume(ing), I don't watch Fox News but stop lying about the economy because I deal with the working poor on a daily basis.

Let's get off the subject as you don't seem to mind going down the politics path and we both know the rules.
I'm not lying about the economy, we volunteer at a food bank, and I never mentioned politics. ;)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,223  
Real Estate is a subject of interest.

In High School working the parts counter at a restoration shop after school I met lots of interesting individuals and the advice was Real Estate the sooner the better.

I made it my mission to buy a single family home and kept lowering my sights until I bought the least expensive single family on the MLS

I was 22, sold my restored Z28 Camaro and used my life savings paying $11,500 in deep East Oakland CA as the cost of admission to become a homeowner...

Fast forward and these little cottages are in the 450k+ range.

Here is another currently on MLS.

I just don't get it as if this is the new normal or an abberation?

Scan0009 (1).jpg
Scan0006 (1).jpg

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #8,225  
Weren't you the guy who posted, "I'm okay with income equality, if you're okay with effort equality"? :ROFLMAO:
Would you please show me where I said that? That isn't completely accurate, as much as we'd like to believe it.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,226  
Would you please show me where I said that? That isn't completely accurate, as much as we'd like to believe it.
It was a meme, so not searchable text. I think Sam Elliot was the face put to it, and it may have been one of Eagle's posts.

Of course it's not completely accurate, but there's at least some merit to it. Every trend has its outliers.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,227  
Guilty your honor... in Odd Problems.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,228  
It was a meme, so not searchable text. I think Sam Elliot was the face put to it, and it may have been one of Eagle's posts.

Of course it's not completely accurate, but there's at least some merit to it. Every trend has its outliers.
I would argue that each of our posts are equally true.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,230