Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #222  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #223  
somewhat less than 3 million Americans die each year, around 1%, give or take.

The past two years have not been exceptional in this statistic.

I can’t stand COVID hype, but I think you might be mistaken

From December 31, 2017, through December 29, 2018, 2,831,836 Americans died from all causes. From December 30, 2018, to December 28, 2019, 2,845,792 deaths were reported, a small increase. From January 5, 2020, through January 2 of 2021, 3,332,482 people died. That is an increase of 479,050 or 17%, compared to the year before.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #224  
I can’t stand COVID hype, but I think you might be mistaken

From December 31, 2017, through December 29, 2018, 2,831,836 Americans died from all causes. From December 30, 2018, to December 28, 2019, 2,845,792 deaths were reported, a small increase. From January 5, 2020, through January 2 of 2021, 3,332,482 people died. That is an increase of 479,050 or 17%, compared to the year before.
And wouldn't that still be below 1%?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #225  
And wouldn't that still be below 1%?
No, I believe that 17 is a bit bigger than 1. I don't know where his numbers came from, but his math is accurate.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #226  
No, I believe that 17 is a bit bigger than 1. I don't know where his numbers came from, but his math is accurate.
I mean 1% of the population. Yes it's a 17% increase from previous years. But still less than 1% of the population??

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #227  
You may not know the Fujita scale was funded by government grant money twice because Fujita ran short on funds of the first grant . Source , Dr. Greg Forbes , Ph.D. spoken word .

You may also not know the Fujita Scale is worthless as **** on a boar hog .

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #229  
I respectfully retract my statement. You are right.
No worries.

Just trying to point out, even though it's a large number, it's still had minimal effect on the total percentage of our population.

I'm sure if a family member of mine was one of the increase numbers I would have a different opinion. :)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #230  
No worries.

Just trying to point out, even though it's a large number, it's still had minimal effect on the total percentage of our population.

I'm sure if a family member of mine was one of the increase numbers I would have a different opinion. :)
Absolute numbers are hard to follow as well. The population here in America is Growing rapidly.

Migrants and other such imports ;-)

Around 1 in 100 remains the mortality rate. I did read that drug overdoses have risen dramatically this past year.
If abortions were in the total, there would be another set of figures all together. Nearly double if I have it correctly.

Life is a sexually transmitted fatal disease! ;-)