Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,971  
Sad News...

Broke up with my girlfriend Lorraine. She found out I was seeing another girl, Claire Lee.
The good news is that I can see Claire Lee now, Lorraine is gone.

groan on...!

Wrong thread, Groan.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,973  
I like the way you think. You must be a Subaru owner! ;)
James Bond fan as well?
I don't get it. I associate Suburu as being kind of a hippie/treehugger car (station wagons), or in the case of the sedan something a teenage kid would put fart can mufflers and low profile tires on. Certainly not a vehicle James Bond would be caught within 100 yards of.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,974  
I don't get it. I associate Suburu as being kind of a hippie/treehugger car (station wagons), or in the case of the sedan something a teenage kid would put fart can mufflers and low profile tires on. Certainly not a vehicle James Bond would be caught within 100 yards of.
You’re probably right about the tin can mufflers and speedy tires. Subaru WRX are the most ticketed vehicle in the US according to Motor Trend Magazine.

Seems like, according to their marketing, they want the “tree hugger image”.

we have 2 Forresters and have found 1 of them to be just as capable as our Jeep YJ. Except the 23 Forrester Wilderness, it’s never been in the dirt and is scheduled for its 1st oil change next week. Much more comfortable than the jeep.

The jeep has more ground clearance and has more prestige. The mailman would offer to by the jeep all the time. I finally told him what I thought it was worth and he brought me cash the next week.

1690068088376.jpeg

edit: top 10 most ticketed-

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #4,975  
I guess I need to hug some trees.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,976  
I guess I need to hug some trees.
I often hug tree pieces as I lug them onto the splitter! I love the hardwood species the most as they seem to burn longer. :) I love trees! My house and furniture was built from trees! Most of my favorite fruit comes from trees! I cook my favorite ribeye steaks with wood from Mesquite trees! I’m gonna find me a nice tree and give it a big hug! :love:
Oh, I almost forgot. This year we planted Apricot, Mandarin, and Avocado trees!

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #4,977  
I probably hug more trees than most here. About 60-80 for every mile of timber harvesting block perimeter which I lay out.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,978  
I often hug tree pieces as I lug them onto the splitter!

If that's the case, I've been hugging tons and tons of trees stacking them on brush piles to burn.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,979  
Salvador Dali's "special friend." Amanda Lear.
... :)