Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,151  
I know this story is unbelievable, but I watched a guy I went to high school with, place his hands on the spark plugs of a running flat head Ford and drown it out. He did a little dance of sorts until it quit running, but he did it.
My sister can hold onto a live electric ffence wire and says she doesn't feel anything. For sure doesn't flinch or jerk
Since we're talking about getting shocked......

I was hunting one day. Was out with a couple other people so I stepped off to the side to pee on some brush.

What I didn't know, was in amongst that brush was an electric fence line that was still live and not shorted

I don't pee on random brush piles anymore

That was a standard trick back in my day for an older brother to convince a younger one to do that. Yes, I bit.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,152  
My sister can hold onto a live electric ffence wire and says she doesn't feel anything. For sure doesn't flinch or jerk

That was a standard trick back in my day for an older brother to convince a younger one to do that. Yes, I bit.
Mine too..... Karma caught up to me years later

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,153  
I know this story is unbelievable, but I watched a guy I went to high school with, place his hands on the spark plugs of a running flat head Ford and drown it out. He did a little dance of sorts until it quit running, but he did it.
That would be something to see!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,154  
If she tpuched someone after she touched the fence would she shock them? I was aware of a guy who could do that. It seemed like he could store that electricity for a shprt time amd was known to do it to people as a joke.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,155  
For many years I was a television repairman. In the early 70s I worked for a large appliance store that sold RCA & Magnavox as well as appliances. In shop they had three test jigs, vacuum crt monitors with cables down so techs would just bring in customers chassis and we repaired on the benches connected to test jig. Each had a high voltage meter that went up to 40kV. Normal was 20-30kV. One day I was working on an RCA that had high voltage regulation problem and turning it on the 40kV meter was pegged. As I reached up to unplug the arcing anode lead the bench ac outlet metal strip was pressed against my "equipment".
Immediately there was a loud snap and the pain was amazing! It was like being kicked in the groin. I didn't pass out but everything went dark for a second or so.
Fuddy, I have to confess and apologize for laughing when I read that!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,156  
WE once had a Model A which my old man would have running with the bonnet up ,him holding on to one of the plug wires, but not touching any other part of the car. he would call me over and get me to touch the car. He would then grab me by the shoulder.
He knew what was coming and get a belt too but for me it was a WTF moment.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,157  
WE once had a Model A which my old man would have running with the bonnet up ,him holding on to one of the plug wires, but not touching any other part of the car. he would call me over and get me to touch the car. He would then grab me by the shoulder.
He knew what was coming and get a belt too but for me it was a WTF moment.

We were not as brave. We just licked 9v batteries.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,158  
Meet John G. T r u m p
An American hero by all means.
(no politics)

Frame.io

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #5,160  
”link unavailable”
Sorry, it was removed by the unseen hand before to many people got a chance to see it.