Texas Fall/Winter thread!

farmgirl19

Tractor
1986 JD 1050, and 1941 Avery
FG, I meant JPS being a "county " hospital sees the bottom of the economic scale frequently not a bad thing, but.........it is BUSY!!! Hey I am a little disappointed in you too:( No shorts and tank top?

Well, I hate to disappoint.... :D (However, I am adding a picture of this morning too. :shocked:)

Attachments

• 2013-FG19.jpg
    2013-FG19.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_1198.JPG
    100_1198.JPG
    960.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

#3,532  
OP
W

Western

Tractor
Kioti DK 35 now
Thanks Jim! and your pictures look like my place, which is good, I dont have to go out and take some:laughing:

#3,533  
OP
W

Western

Tractor
Kioti DK 35 now
FG, hey ! who stole your britches?:shocked: Nice cold photo too:thumbsup:
OH BTW, even without the "Green " dot off, I still C you:D

Bird

Epic Contributor
Dennis, my regular physician is an NP, and is my 2nd favorite "doctor" of all times.

For the last 11 years, for our primary physicians, we've used a place that has 2 doctors and 2 nurse practitioners. It's always one of the NPs that see my wife, while I usually see one of the doctors. The only problem is that my wife has been seen by 4 different NPs, two of which are no longer there, while I still have the same doctor. The first NP my wife used is that doctor's wife, and she left to take a job teaching in the Southwestern Medical School, although she still works some Saturdays in the clinic.

#3,539  
OP
W

Western

Tractor
Kioti DK 35 now
Bird, I have seen several NP's also, always wondered if they where cheaper? Never noticed a lower bill though. Personally I have found NP's to seem more involved , or at least concerned.

Bird

Epic Contributor
Bird, I have seen several NP's also, always wondered if they where cheaper? Never noticed a lower bill though. Personally I have found NP's to seem more involved , or at least concerned.

And besides that, at least 2 of the ones my wife has seen, are a darned site prettier than my doctor.:D