Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #461  
Don keep up the good work. I am sure you will have the project done by early April. :D
Wind yesterday was very brisk. Cool off is not helping how dry everything has dried out from the rain that we had on the 1st.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #462  
29ーF on the coast right now. Thanks for no wind. Yesterday at this time wind was gusting up to 19 mph.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #463  
Well, it's 20 F this morning in "sunny" Sunset. When the sun peeks up, it'll probably drop even lower. At least the wind isn't blowin' a gazillion mph.:rolleyes:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #464  
28* this morning but at least the wind ain't blowin'. Looks like it will be a pretty day if it'll warm a little. I do like the way that cold north wind clears up the sky, the stars were sure out last night.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #465  
it got down to 28 here this morning,an thats cold enough.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
I don't know what our final score was this morning (temp) but I know it was 24* at 1am. After the wind yesterday, I will have to go to my neighbors and get all my leaves back..NOT

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
I was beginning to fear that we were not going to have a winter this year. Glad to have some cold weather.

TB, it's been so nice the last few days, my "gardening" impulse is starting to churn. been pushing to close to the 70* mark. A couple of cool days and then by Thursday and Friday forecast is 71*!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #469  
TB, it's been so nice the last few days, my "gardening" impulse is starting to churn. been pushing to close to the 70* mark. A couple of cool days and then by Thursday and Friday forecast is 71*!

Agree 100%! just nice to have some Nice "cold" weather too for a change!

"cold" is relative as Ron will probably agree.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #470  
I must have gone to sleep last night and woke up in April. At 4:30 this morning it was 70* by 6:00 it dropped to 68*. If the garden is dry enough it'll be a good day to till it up real good before we get the freeze tonight.

Texas Weather sure keeps you on your toes. Only fools and newcomers predict Texas weather.

Charlie