Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #41  
We use neither humidifier nor dehumidifier. We do occasionally open windows in the Spring and Fall, but pretty rarely.

And that 40% last night and 80% chance of rain today forecast has now backed down to 20% today and no rain so far.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #42  
Bird, I watched the line of storms last night about 25 miles from me. They just sat out there and never moved this way. It looked like the normal dry line that moves across, but it just sat in one place. Some folks half way between me and Wichita Falls got a good shower last night. The computer models show us getting hammered tonight, but I know better than to treat those as anything but science fiction.:rolleyes: It sure is warm here this morning at 66.2 degrees; very balmy day.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
2 days I've been waiting on the rain "they" said would be here! Maybe early morning, sure could use a little on my oats.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #44  
Yeah, they kept backing down from the earlier forecasts, but now we're getting a little light rain; looks like the heavy stuff is south of us at about the Dallas and Tarrant County lines. Don't know if it'll get up here or not, but we're also under a tornado watch until 1 a.m.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
Bird, I saw you might get a little, looked like Jim may have also. Looking like this morning we may have some hard rain, possible some nasty storms. Big old nasty one building West of us.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #46  
I think I got about .42" last night and it's sprinkling again this morning.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #47  
Lots of rain this morning starting just before 6 AM, with no bad side-effects. I have 3/4" so far and expect it to rise above 1" as other pockets of rain move across.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #48  
No rain yet but it's coming. Hot(70)& Muggy this morning. I sure hope we get some much need rain.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #49  
Lots of rain this morning starting just before 6 AM, with no bad side-effects. I have 3/4" so far and expect it to rise above 1" as other pockets of rain move across.

this mornings event left me with 2 and 2/10ths and radar shows more light rain coming yet today ... did you see the news where Sulpur Oklahoma Sunday night got 9" ... I know its a Texas Fall/Winter Thread.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #50  
I think it's over here and I only got about 0.42" last night and maybe 0.02" this morning. But I'm sure thankful for even that much.