Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #4,911  
warthog, hedgehog, groundhog or a hog hog,, in this part of the state I call them a reason to bbq;).. get out the sheet and golf balls boys we got us a hog.:laughing:. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #4,913  
We didn't want to say anything and hurt your feelings:rotfl: Unless you're referring to a neighbor lady down the street that reminds you of a "Warthog":scratchchin: If that's the case, me thinks you best stay closer to home, or you may wake up with a PO'd wife waving a golf club!!! OR worse yet, she could dump all the booze!!!!:shocked:

Or, She might ask him just how fast he thinks he can run in his bare feet before raising her shotgun and yelling "Pull":bullseye:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #4,914  
Well my wife was out walking the dog in her Babushka an returned to report an anomalous situation.

"One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he ever got into my pajamas, I don't know." -- Groucho Marx

Oh, what I'd give to have my pond overflow dripping/squirting/running water. :rolleyes: Like the bridge to nowhere, I have plumbing from nothing to nowhere.:(

Lou: Is this the Warthog you were talking about?

fairchild-a10-thunderbolt2-warthog.jpg

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #4,915  
I don't know nothing about no hedgehog woman,:rolleyes:, But Betty has holler pull a couple of times,,:laughing:Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #4,916  
Jim isn't that what FG going to buy to fly her and Brandi to Arkansas to see the razor backs.:confused3::laughing:. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #4,917  
Ron, I am a simple man just like my favorite uncle B Orielly:laughing: So I'm not going to ask what a "Babushka" is, It may be something sexy I want my wife to have too!!

As far as your pipe"squirting a "healthy stream"", My doc say's that's a good thing so, if the "trickle" returns, take your "pipe" and get it checked:D

Babushka is a head scarf in Russia.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #4,918  
Ron, I am a simple man just like my favorite uncle B Orielly:laughing: So I'm not going to ask what a "Babushka" is, It may be something sexy I want my wife to have too!!

As far as your pipe"squirting a "healthy stream"", My doc say's that's a good thing so, if the "trickle" returns, take your "pipe" and get it checked:D

Dennis,
So Bill is your uncle, too. I knew we had some common blood.:cool: You can imagine what he will be bloviating about all this week and asking all his guests.... "Am I wrong? " Then when Bernie disagrees he will say, "Well that's all the time we have for this tonight" and change the subject.
He has been a great teacher to us "simple folk, who like to keep everything fair and balanced"

My wife spent a lot of time living with her grandmother as a child. Her grandmother was a Hungarian immigrant who
could speak English a lot better than I, when she wanted too, but like so many other immigrants preferred her
native language and used it most of the time. A Babushka to her meant a head scarf which she always wore in the cold weather to protect her head and ears. A simple piece of cloth folded into a triangle to cover her head and ears and tied under her neck.
It also means grandmother in Russian. All the languages over there are a regional blend, just like in this country.
Texas is so big you must have a lot of different dialects still remaining over the state.
So my wife likes to keep me confused by using some of the words she learned as a child from her grandmother.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #4,919  
I thought Ron was like in Kansas or something,:confused3:, He in Russia:D.. No wonder I don't understand him sometimes.:duh::). Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#4,920  
I thought Ron was like in Kansas or something,:confused3:, He in Russia:D.. No wonder I don't understand him sometimes.:duh::). Lou

Yeah Lou, sometimes his accent is pretty heavy:laughing:

Ron, I know what the hat/scarf is thanks to Google:thumbsup: Knew what they where, but not the name. We don't use them down here and I'd be scared to wear one in Texas, some intoxicated hay field, golf range owning Texas redneck may think is a rabbit on my head and start"chut'n":D

If Bill Orielly ran for President, I would even vote 2-4 times like they did for the current, ah,,,er...guy:D He is a temperamental fellow, but a smart individual, doesn't loose very often. Even some GOP fellas are "skeered" of him.