Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,161  
I was joking. I've made the run east of Austin many times along 130. It is starting to grow with Tesla moving in, but yes, there is a lot of space between the two.
My son lives out by the airport.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,162  
My son lives out by the airport.
I'll be down that way Monday after the wedding. My sister and BIL are having a get together with his side of the family in Austin and flying back to Seattle out of that airport. It's about a 4 hour jaunt down I35 from here. Then rush back home for other daughter's graduation. The Prius will come in handy.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,163  
I'll be down that way Monday after the wedding. My sister and BIL are having a get together with his side of the family in Austin and flying back to Seattle out of that airport. It's about a 4 hour jaunt down I35 from here. Then rush back home for other daughter's graduation. The Prius will come in handy.
I don't envy anyone having to drive I-35 in and out of Austin.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,165  
Take your own water. There's something in their water that makes people see blue.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,166  
Yes its still "country" out here, but the invasion is turning into "suburbia"

Just received new appraisal from county and EVERYTHING DOUBLED.
Taxes gonna hurt even more!

Guess I'll try to fire up the old Toro ZT and knock down the weeds. Not much turf yet.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,167  
Got 2.6 inch rain near Gainesville.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,168  
Last day of school in many (most?) Texas ISDs. Still have to be back on campus tomorrow to check out. Be careful out there, thousands of kids on the roads.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,169  
Last day of school in many (most?) Texas ISDs. Still have to be back on campus tomorrow to check out. Be careful out there, thousands of kids on the roads.
I 35 can be a quagmire. Time your trip best you can. Safe travels.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,170  
It is a pretty day. Hauling hay and mowing pasture.