Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,294  
I hope the forecast is right. Looks like we may get some needed rain early next week. My app shows 45% Monday and Tuesday and Temps dropping a wee bit, too. My sandy loam is more like talcum powder right now.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,295  
Everyone keep an eye out for this International 140 Stolen from the Brownsboro area. Such a shame.
1694045163813.jpeg

1694045232035.jpeg

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,296  
105 F now, feels like 108 F. and very little breeze. I hope the forecast for the hot weather to be over for a while rings true. I just got a 30-yard dumpster delivered and need to get busy clearing out the garage, shop, and junk pile.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,297  
It's only 95 up here in the chilly part of East Texas! We did have a few drops of rain and that is no exaggeration. I'm afraid if we don't get a few light showers before the next downpour, half of my sandy loam will be at the bottom of the nearest hill.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,298  
Brownsboro is around 2.5 hours due north of me. But I will keep an eye out for a smart looking Farmall.
Keep an eye out on all online auctions in the area.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,299  
It's only 95 up here in the chilly part of East Texas! We did have a few drops of rain and that is no exaggeration. I'm afraid if we don't get a few light showers before the next downpour, half of my sandy loam will be at the bottom of the nearest hill.
You need to purchase a rain gauge like Bird has. A bottle top.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,300  
Maybe right now normally we get 2-5" a month.