Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,602  
Yes, but they recommend putting it on before it shoots up the twin seed heads, but I've applied it before with great success. I know it's kicking rear on the dandelions. It takes 2-3 weeks to really shunt the bahia. It is amazing that such a small amount of something can do so much. You can buy generic for about $18 for 2 oz. I don't remember what the bigger 8 oz costs, maybe $45?

Next up, dalis grass vs MSMA (I should've already applied it. Just been busy with so much.)

Thanks Kyle, I'll give it a try. Does the generic Cimarron have a name?

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,604  
If it did, I don't remember it. It is the same active ingredient Metasulpha*(*IU(U(&Y&Y)(*(*U_)whatever, but stronger percentage.

Ok, thanks. I'll give it a look.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,605  
We lost momma on Friday, she battled long and hard, but it was her time. Mothers day was somber at our house. 1494906208869.jpg

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,608  
Sorry about your momma Ron. No time is ever convenient. Prayers for your family.

She was really beautiful.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,610  
Thanks guys, and she was pure Texan. I'm not sure how many generations, but her family was here during the Texas revolution. She told me that she cried all the way home from school when Alaska was admitted to the union. She also used to joke with me, that when all the ice melts in Alaska, it will be the size of Oklahoma.😆