Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,115  
This thread has gone in hundreds of directions. And I don’t believe you are the OP.
Yes, it has always gone in hundreds of directions. You are welcome here. So many people get on here thinking they need to knock Texas. It has never occurred to me that New Mexico was worth knocking. So sorry your ski crowd doesn't provoke your interest.
Brandi

Last edited:
   / Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,117  
Yes, it has always gone in hundreds of directions. You are welcome here. So many people get on here thinking they need to knock Texas. It has never occurred to me that New Mexico was worth knocking. So sorry your ski crowd doesn't provoke your interest.
Brandi
I guess the intent of my posts didn’t come across as I meant them; the intent was good natured ribbing. It has been a long tradition between our states (at least for west Texas and NM). Was intended to be all in fun.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,118  
I guess the intent of my posts didn’t come across as I meant them; the intent was good natured ribbing. It has been a long tradition between our states (at least for west Texas and NM). Was intended to be all in fun.
Well then. Ok. Y'all never come to mind because it is almost a two ride from here. Got cousins in OK, so they are open season. Yankees, well, they can stay up there. Never really met a New Mexican. Well, except for McCloud from Taos.;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,119  
So sorry your ski crowd doesn't provoke your interest.
Brandi

I was a member of the Cloudcroft FB group for years. They did a survey of the members and I believe it was 86% of them moved there full time from Texas. It would be very amusing to me to see just how many people living statewide in NM came there from Texas. :D

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,120  
I was a member of the Cloudcroft FB group for years. They did a survey of the members and I believe it was 86% of them moved there full time from Texas. It would be very amusing to me to see just how many people living statewide in NM came there from Texas. :D
There’s a lot in the mountain communities.