Comparison The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #201  
CA Automotive Lemon Law has Arbitration as an alternative dispute resolution.

The way it works is really no lose for consumer in that the manufacturer must accept the arbitrator decision but the consumer may reject and file a court case without losing standing.

If the consumer accepts the decision only then is it binding…

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #202  
Oh I have, it's the equivalent to chewing nails.

This is an incorrect statement. LS, Kubota and JD do not have any arbitration clauses in their warranties.
I know for a fact that LS has it in their warranty. I'll try to make a copy of it if I can remember to do so....

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #203  
And it is not "forced" on either the Kioti or the LS.
Like Ultrarunner stated, it is binding to the manufacturer, but not the consumer.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #204  
   / The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #205  
I like that advice and also... "be careful of what you wish for (cheap), as you may just get it." When you go shopping for any tractor, vehicle or attachment or even tools, you find out very quickly how good was your buy. If you see a issue with the new ones on the lot, that gives you a good clue as to what to expect once you get it off the lot. So you need to do your homework before you buy, and quickly weed out the bad ones from the good, and its not that hard if you truly look IMHO.

Quality and dependability are always key to satisfaction in a product, service and dealer support are the next thing you have to go over, and the engineering and manufacturing also need to looked at as you can find it can cause problems that remain even if the part is replaced.

So if you are comparing tractors, and one is 10 percent lower, what good does it do if you have to take it the dealer every few weeks, or many times a year. The few dollars you save is not worth the aggravation and time waiting for a working tractor or leaving your product rotting in the field for others.

So lets get all the marketing and sales pitches out of the way and get to the hard facts...

No matter what people claim, one fact remains, and that is the John Deere tractor is the best selling in the US and IMHO, the most valued, so thats where you start your search...

You cannot deny that and thats why you must use it as the standard, to compare all the other brands, and rank them accordingly. Its one of those things, the standard is set by the lead dog, and the others follow....
That's like using Harley Davidson as the standard when buying a motorcycle. EVERYONE knows the cheaper stuff is better, even the people who won't admit it.