The day the music died.

/ The day the music died. #1,042  
1665185178236.png

/ The day the music died. #1,043  
^^^^^
Lenin as Jesus?

I only recognized about half of them. I'm not sure, is that Bowie to the left of the Rasta Man?

See how close I am, L-R... 1-? 2-SRV 3-Bowie 4-Marley 5-? 6-Janis 7-Lenin 8-Prince 9-Cobain 10-? 11-Elvis 12-? 13-Hendrix

Last edited:
   / The day the music died. #1,044  
^^^^^
Lenin as Jesus?

I only recognized about half of them. I'm not sure, is that Bowie to the left of the Rasta Man?

See how close I am, L-R... 1-? 2-SRV 3-Bowie 4-Marley 5-? 6-Janis 7-Lenin 8-Prince 9-Cobain 10-? 11-Elvis 12-? 13-Hendrix
5 is Jim Morrison, I think.
I believe you're correct on the ones you've identified.

/ The day the music died. #1,045  
5 is Jim Morrison, I think.
I believe you're correct on the ones you've identified.
Good call. I was trying to make him into John Bonham. I should have known by the baby face. ;)

/ The day the music died. #1,046  
I’ll give it a shot..

L-R Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson, David Bowie,Bob Marley, Jim Morrison, Amy Winehouse, John Lennon, Prince, Kurt Cobain, George Michael, Elvis Presley, no earthly idea, and Jimi Hendrix

/ The day the music died. #1,047  
I’ll give it a shot..

L-R Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson, David Bowie,Bob Marley, Jim Morrison, Amy Winehouse, John Lennon, Prince, Kurt Cobain, George Michael, Elvis Presley, no earthly idea, and Jimi Hendrix
Bingo! The one you couldn't identify could be Ronnie Van Zant.

/ The day the music died. #1,048  
I've always wondered why being dead tends to give artists more talent than they actually had...popularity does not necessarily equate to talent...

/ The day the music died. #1,049  
I've always wondered why being dead tends to give artists more talent than they actually had...popularity does not necessarily equate to talent...
I've always felt that way about Janis Joplin for sure. Yet apparently she made a big impression on Stevie Nicks.