The days really are going by faster!!!!

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #21  
Does this mean we're all going to live longer?:unsure:

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #22  
   / The days really are going by faster!!!! #23  
Yeah, not sure what you are saying here......

when you said

''It is the fact that we are bringing up all that oil, from underground, and then burning it into the atmosphere. Thus, the mass-distribution change inside the earth makes it spin faster as we extract and burn off things near the relative surface of the planet.''

since you said ''it is a fact'' then now it is one... if you didn't know, now days that how it works...

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #26  
when you said

''It is the fact that we are bringing up all that oil, from underground, and then burning it into the atmosphere. Thus, the mass-distribution change inside the earth makes it spin faster as we extract and burn off things near the relative surface of the planet.''

since you said ''it is a fact'' then now it is one... if you didn't know, now days that how it works...
Aha. I did not get that before. But, YES, i agree that is what makes things facts nowadays! Sad, but we see that all the time.

Oh, by the way I only meant the first sentence of my original post as fact. The second sentence was my interpretation of that first sentence fact.

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #27  
when you said

SO now that you 'splained it I would have to say that the Earth should be slowing down since we are depleting it's flywheel...
and THAT's a fact!

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #28  
SO now that you 'splained it I would have to say that the Earth should be slowing down since we are depleting it's flywheel...
and THAT's a fact!
by poring a water bottle in the ocean do we increase its content ?

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #29  
How dare y'all!

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #30  
The equivalent of mining and pumping oil to surface from 3km down the earth to the surface is the equivalent to poor a water bottle in the ocean. The mass is simply not there, the moon, the sun or even a asteroid has much grater affect on the rotation of the earth then the previous... even then its minimal the moon slow the earth by getting farther from it at about 1 second every 50,000 years... So call it FACT all you want I am calling it a drop of water in the Ocean.