The difference between my two boys...

/ The difference between my two boys...
Sounds like a pretty smart kid to me!
I'm really hoping your being sarcastic LOL

Yesterday I had him out weedwacking. I get everything out for him, including chaps, string trimmer, cutters...

He's out there working for about 20 minutes, comes back in and informs me the weedwacker won't start anymore and it must be broke. I go start to go out and as I'm walking to the weedwacker, I ask him if it's out of gas. He says "huh?" It was out of gas...

I have however noticed that he can be extremely smart when he wants something LOL

That said, playing the idiot to get dad to do the work doesn't work anymore. I learn from my own experiences LOL

/ The difference between my two boys... #52  
In the south it’s a Coke.

You want a Coke?
Yeah.
What kind?
Dr. Pepper.

Many years ago the company plane flies to pick up some top KFC execs for a quail hunting trip. One of our sales guys offers them a drink. “What do you have?” “Coke & Sprite” he replies. “No thanks.” Oops. KFC was then owned by PepsiCo.

Up here a carbonated soft drink is called "tonic". And a long cylindrical sandwich is a sub, short for submarine sandwich.

/ The difference between my two boys... #53  
Up here a carbonated soft drink is called "tonic". And a long cylindrical sandwich is a sub, short for submarine sandwich.

Nah, it's a grindah in southern New England. :cool:

/ The difference between my two boys... #54  
I'm really hoping your being sarcastic LOL

Yesterday I had him out weedwacking. I get everything out for him, including chaps, string trimmer, cutters...

He's out there working for about 20 minutes, comes back in and informs me the weedwacker won't start anymore and it must be broke. I go start to go out and as I'm walking to the weedwacker, I ask him if it's out of gas. He says "huh?" It was out of gas...

I have however noticed that he can be extremely smart when he wants something LOL

That said, playing the idiot to get dad to do the work doesn't work anymore. I learn from my own experiences LOL

My goodness. The old “the weed eater is broke” trick!

I swear when my kids were at home and had to do chores they learned how to flood the mower and weed eater and saw and everything else just to say they were broke!

They got good at it.

My wish is they learn to be as smart in doing things as they were in trying to get out of doing things.

MoKelly