The last Barn. (maybe)

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #111  
Absolutely awesome build . My daughter lives in the outskirts of Boise ID . We visit 4 -5 times a year and its always a wonderful place to go . They have a Cabin on the reservoir in McCall . It's very beautiful country . Thanks for sharing your build .

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
Absolutely awesome build . My daughter lives in the outskirts of Boise ID . We visit 4 -5 times a year and its always a wonderful place to go . They have a Cabin on the reservoir in McCall . It's very beautiful country . Thanks for sharing your build .
Thank you, McCall is a very beautiful place.

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
Here's a few drone shots taken during Thanksgiving last year. I really hope I can get my son to come and take more pictures when everything is green and the flowers in the front yard are in full bloom.
IMG_1081.jpeg
IMG_1075.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #114  
cat fever, just wondering, things are blooming already and green? Seems from my northern Michigan perspective, it would be white with snow. Also from the aerials, is your barn along a property line/fence line? Nice barn you have and yeah prices suck now. Jon

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
cat fever, just wondering, things are blooming already and green? Seems from my northern Michigan perspective, it would be white with snow. Also from the aerials, is your barn along a property line/fence line? Nice barn you have and yeah prices suck now. Jon
Thanks,
It's all white now.
Yes, the barn is 10' from my south fence line.
IMG_1124.JPG

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #117  
Beautiful property Lynn. I really liked your previous property too. I really enjoy following your adventures. Not too crazy about that last picture. But it confirms the need for a large weather tight building!!! :cool:

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #119  
Wonderful video and great scenery!