The new Grand L 5740 is home!

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #1  

4shorts

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 5740,BX25D
When can a grown man feel like a kid again? When his new tractor arrives. This will be the third Kubota in as many years from Newfoundland Kubota so It speaks volumes about the product and the dealer. Thanks to Todd and Darcy for another great purchase. Pictured is Todd who is one of the best sales representatives in Newfoundland.

As you can see I've started to change things over. The sound system I installed in the 4240 along with the Infinity speakers will be going back in the 5740 and the new stereo in the 5740 will go in the 4240. A friend of mine bought the 4240 through the dealer so I'm giving him the new ballast box and the new bucket. I like the mods I did on my bucket so he can have the new one. As you can see I've already made a few changes. The old top strobe light has been replaced with a Whelan Mini Justice LED light bar. This one has all the bells and whistles. I had to modify the pipe to accept the new light but I got'er done. New lettering has been added and the new tractor has been named :D Thanks again to Newfoundland Kubota for supplying an outstanding machine.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

Last edited:
   / The new Grand L 5740 is home! #3  
Sweet new ride! Now the name, I dont know how to respond... :laughing::D:cool:;):(:confused2::ashamed::mad::p

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #4  
Every day is Christmas at Paul's place! Congrats on the new rig my friend. :thumbsup:

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #5  
Congrats, so never seen front fenders...I like it, would be nice in the winter

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #6  
Hey, that looks great! Congrats!

I'm sure the new LED light bar will be a lot brighter than the old strobe...:thumbsup:

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #7  
Get yourself a nice Kioti,. and you wont have to replace them every year :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:.

But its a nice looking tractor. congrats

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #8  
Really great looking. Are the front fenders something you can get from Kubota? If not, do you know where your dealer got them?

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home!
Sweet new ride! Now the name, I dont know how to respond... :laughing::D:cool:;):(:confused2::ashamed::mad::p

Thanks. There's a story behind the name ;)

Every day is Christmas at Paul's place! Congrats on the new rig my friend. :thumbsup:

Oh man I wish! :laughing:

Congrats, so never seen front fenders...I like it, would be nice in the winter

Ya they're great to keep the winter mess off or at least minimize it. Thanks.

Hey, that looks great! Congrats!

I'm sure the new LED light bar will be a lot brighter than the old strobe...:thumbsup:

I decided to replace the strobe light and go with a more "modern" looking and efficient light. It's very bright. Thanks!

Get yourself a nice Kioti,. and you wont have to replace them every year :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:.

But its a nice looking tractor. congrats

Thank you. The first 42 HP Kubota was in 2008. Kubota zero turn in 09 and the Kubota 5740 now and this will be the keeper.

Really great looking. Are the front fenders something you can get from Kubota? If not, do you know where your dealer got them?

Thank you. Fenders are optional from Kubota. Canadian part number is # LM-9297 I think the retail is around $550. Hope this helps.

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #10  
Congrats on the beautiful tractor. I really like the fenders, but would have to paint them Orange!!

Charlie